Packaged Wastewater Treatment Systems
Modular Water Systems™ is an industry leader in the design and application of Structurally Reinforced ThermoPlastic (SRTP) material manufacturing and its use in the engineering and delivery of advanced wastewater treatment systems.
SRTP in the form of HDPE plastic permits an unparalleled ability to delivery extremely robust wastewater treatment systems. Using structural plastics results in configurations with life cycles equal to 100 years or more. Treatment Capacities range from 1,000 GPD up to 250,000 GPD.
Applications for our treatment systems include:
- New Development (Residential & Commercial)
- Larger Municipal & Public Utility Systems
- Institutional Facilities (Rural Schools & Local Governmental)
- Small Industrial & SIU Pretreatment Applications
- Craft Breweries, Distilleries, and Wineries
- Custom Sub-Unit Process Upgrades for existing WWTP’s
Please contact us for more information on our advanced WWTP’s.